First Watch New Items:
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Toast: Wild Alaska smoked sockeye salmon, English cucumber and chive–caper cream cheese on whole-grain toast, topped with red onion, capers and extra virgin olive oil, served with two basted eggs
- Ciabatta French Toast with Nutella Drizzle: Ciabatta toast dipped in custard batter, griddled and topped with Nutella-marinated strawberries, toasted hazelnuts, cinnamon powdered sugar and whipped cream
- Smoked Brisket Hash (pictured): Smoked beef brisket, seasoned potatoes, kale and roasted onions topped with two eggs any style, maple barbecue sauce and herbs, served with whole grain toast, strawberry preserves and fresh fruit
Availability: Through Aug. 21, 2016
- Melon Cooler: A juice blend of honeydew, English cucumber, agave syrup and lemon
Availability: An unspecified limited time
First Watch Launches Summer Menu with Unexpected Features
First Watch Launches Summer Menu with Unexpected Features. First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, today introduced three new dishes nationwide as part of its limited-time Summer menu. This season’s menu keeps things fresh with a unique twist on the restaurant’s classic French Toast and breakfast hash dishes while maintaining its focus on high-quality ingredients including smoked beef brisket, Nutella and Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon.
First Watch begun to expand its beverage program with the introduction of a Fresh Juice Bar in 2015 and has since been juicing in-house daily from fresh fruits and vegetables sourced locally whenever possible. Since the program’s launch, the restaurant has extended its Fresh Juice Bar offerings, which include two permanent juices – Day Glow and Kale Tonic – and a number of seasonal options throughout the year. This Summer, First Watch is featuring a refreshing new beverage, available for a limited time:
- Melon Cooler – Honeydew, English cucumber, agave and lemon.
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to familiar favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, August 21, 2016:
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Toast – Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon, English cucumber and chive caper cream cheese on whole grain artisan toast. Topped with red onion, capers and EVOO. Served with two cage-free basted eggs.
- Smoked Brisket Hash – Smoked beef brisket, seasoned potatoes, fresh kale and house-roasted onions topped with two cage-free eggs any style, maple BBQ sauce and fresh herbs. Served with whole grain artisan toast, all-natural strawberry preserves and fresh fruit.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 280 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 160 First Watch restaurants, 110 The Egg & I restaurants, 9 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.